Any enrolled CCPS student in grades 6-12 wishing to try out/participate for any CCPS athletic team must have the following:
- Interested students must have a current sports physical on file at their participating school.
- If a current physical is not on file, that student will not be allowed to participate in any CCPS athletic activity.
- Participation can begin/resume when a current physical is submitted to your school's Athletic Director.
- If you need a KHSAA physical form, please contact your coach or school Athletic Director for the necessary form.
Current Immunization Certificate
- Interested students must have a current immunization certificate meeting the requirements of Kentucky Law (KRS 214.034 and 158.035) on file with CCPS
- If a current immunization certificate is not on file, that student will not be allowed to participate in any athletic activity.
- You will be notified if your child does not meet these requirements.
- When a current immunization certificate is submitted to your school's School Nurse, she will inform your school's Athletic Director and participation can begin/resume.
*Please keep in mind these are only medical requirements. There are other academic, age, drug testing(9-12 grade only) and enrollment requirements that must also be met in order to tryout/participate. These other requirements will be administered and regulated thru your school's Athletic Director and/or District Athletic Director offices.